10 Things Clothing Closets Want You To Know
1. Gently used means no holes, rips, stains, and not worn out.
2. Clothing should be clean and freshly laundered before being donated.
3. Clothes must be bug free and smoke free.
4. Children’s clothes should be appropriate for school and follow dress code guidelines.
5. Shoes need to be new or in good repair.
6. New or gently used bras are a vital part of what some closets provide to teens.
7. Usually clothing for all season can be accepted at all times.
8. New underwear and socks are always appreciated.
9. Full sized toiletries are always appreciated and if the closet serves babies, diapers are appreciated too!
10. Thoughtful giving is always key.